Only if an admin ask you and of course, if you are agree to do the job :)
1. open the game around 19:20 with BBC settings (cf : How to store them).
2. invite registered players with the Step1 list.
If players missing at 19:30, invite substitutes then players of your choice
(restriction: players with very bad stats or/and behavior).
3. if player missing at the very beginning of the game, please asked all players to leave the game and RESTART
Only BBC games with 10 players are valid.
4. stay until the end of the game, post the url of the logfile in the lobby or/and BBC chatbox and report in pokerTh forum.
5. if you have been disconnected, your logfile analysis is incomplete, then you can ask logfile of finalist players.
When the game's result is input by the admin in BBC database, you could get the BBcode for "forum standart presentation" with this link :
e.g. : http://bbcpoker.bplaced.net/exp6/getcode1.php?step=1&g=520
For future step (that would be : upload logfile and input in BBCdatabase)
save the logfile in your computer with option : full web page (.html & files folder) but before click on "expand all"
site views (clicks, all sites): 3697033
Server Time: 2018-08-21 21:16:08
Login (Admin Tools)